Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monday weigh In & Star Challenge (Week 13)


What a GREAT week this week. Stuck to my points all week! Tracked. One thing this week that i did concentrate on was my Carbs - my WW lecturer asked me to increase my Protein this week and lower my Carb intake. I did this (well i tried to do this) I am still doing this. She seems to think it has something to do with the way that my body is losing the weight. Got me tossed. LOL Anyway i can only give it a go and see how it all works out. At WW tonight i weighed in at 86.2 kgs OMG OMG OMG !!!! i cant believe it. a loss of 1.3 kgs for the week. The weigher just laughed and said - your so true to form. big loss little loss big loss little loss !!! So we are waiting for next week since i have or am changing the what i eat re the protein/carbs etc. As i walked out of the meeting the lecturer sung out - dont forget to watch those CARBS !!!! Make GOOD choice ones. Guess she means dont waste them on sugar and crap. Oh well we will see how i go because i have a 30th party to go to in Wodonga this w/end and we all know what that means. Disaster for anyone on a weight loss plan. Now on saying that - how lucky i am not just on a weight loss plan. I have changed my lifestyle LOL so it shouldn't apply to me Ha Ha Ha Fingers crossed i can make some adjustments through the week and save enough points for any damage that i might do on Saturday Night.
Good luck to you all and see you next week.

No comments: