Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monday weigh In & Star Challenge (Week 12)




As i have been MIA for this week i can't really remember much about what went on. Only that my DD has had the flu/cold and has been terribly sick. We have been to the doctor's but she can't take anything for it as she is pregnant !! Unfortunately she just has to let this virus work it's way through her system. Here's looking forward to a better week next week.
On a brighter note my WI was .3kg loss (300 grams) it seems to be a pattern that my body has got itself in. My WW lecturer asked if she could talk with me because she has noticed that one week i lose 1kg or there abouts and the next week i only lose a few hundred grams. She asked me to talk to my doctor about going on CORE. OMG me and CORE - i dont think so. If i wasn't accountable for my food intake and could eat however much i like until FULL - i would NEVER be FULL !!! i HAVE to make myself accountable. Anyway next time i am at the doctors i will mention it to her. Well my DD TWINS are due on the 8th September 2008 (well that is when she is booked in. Might not get that far its just a wait and see.
I was really good with the Star Challenge this week having my fruit & vegies EVERY DAY. woo hoo

No comments: