Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday

Its been a testing weekend so far to say the least. With the graduation Friday Night then on Saturday i had a Primary School/High School Reunion at a Pub where we all met for lunch. It was a fantastic time. Lots of OMG's look at you now etc etc it was so funny seeing everyone from my school days. My choice was food for lunch was pretty good salad with prawns. I was excellent for drinks only drank water. I am really paying attention to what i am doing. I did knock back the rolls & butter on offer, which in the past was a HUGE downfall of mine. Mum and i came home and couldnt be bothered cooking anything for tea however my DD & BF went out for chinese so i only ordered stirfry vegies & short soup only ate half of it so not too bad considering that DD & mum had KFC. Today Sunday we are off to show mum the new shopping complex that has just been built. Walking should be good today all around the new Westfield. Breakfast was toast & coffee lunch will be vegie soup home made so i know exactly what i have put in it and tonight for tea we are having veal and vegies. Lets hope it all goes to plan. Water Water Water.

No comments: