Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Monday Weigh In




Weigh in tonight was an amazing loss of 1.1kg which i was pretty happy with. I know i have been fairly good this week, but there are times where you are stretched to the limit and have to make the best choice out of a bad situation. I have struggled this week with lots of pain in my legs, shoulders, back & neck & havent been able to sleep well at all. By taking pain medication it causes me constipation therefore i tend to gain weight. This is a constant merry-go-round that i seem to be on. Since learning about this condition, i am more aware of it and am able to correct it without suffering too much. On top of this i have had a shocking tooth ache once again more pain killers. Anyway onward & upward.

I am very proud of myself for doing so well & sticking to this life changing experience. I love this challenge as i feel it is going to keep me on track at times when i would normally of just given up. Looking forward to the next week.

No comments: