Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday - Graduation Ceremony

Well what a day !! Started off great breakfast and lunch then quickly showered, had my hair dyed with purple foils (fingers crossed this was going to work because it would of been too late to change as the graduation was tonight) Things all going to plan jumped out of the shower and OMG no hair dryer - it died. oh well it will dry in time. Get clothes ready. Hmmm i wonder if they will even fit me now i have disposed of 10 kgs. Mum turned up got chatting yadda yadda. Watching the news 6pm news mind you. Oh shit better go get ready we have to leave at 6.30pm. Better iron my clothes. Buggar, now the iron doesnt work. ( Oh well that will teach me) never mind chuck them on anyway. Hairdresser from over the road came in quick straighten on my hair, chucked a few curls in it ready by 6.35pm. OMG the food - oh well i have been very very good and i did have some fruit and vegies up there but i also had a couple of mini dim sims, prawns, sesame prawn ( my fav) i suppose all in all i didnt do too bad. The ceremony wasnt too boring and by 8.30pm i was handed my Certificate III in Childrens Services by the Mayor and having my photo taken.. All i can say is. Thank goodness i had disposed of some weight. Lots more to go though !!
Well that was my Friday. Its back to the grindstone tomorrow to work off those couple of indulgences i had tonight.

No comments: