Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Weigh In Week 14 & Star Challenge Week 4







Yes i know i'm really slack but i promise i will keep this updated from now on in. Ok this week i have tried really hard with the Star Challenge it was staying within your points. I'm usually pretty good with this so it wasnt too hard for me. I am trying to vary my diet so as i am not eating the same things over and over. Krystal my DD is keeping me very busy with last minute preparations on the impending arrival of her TWINS due now September 3rd 2008!!! Can't wait. The cot is in place now so its just a matter of waiting. Last report at the Hospital for Krystal was all good and the boys now weighing in at 2 kgs & 2.2 kgs. I also went to the doctors and my update is get on the waiting list for a fusion on my neck. This waiting list is approx. 8 - 10 months long. So plenty of time to enjoy the twins before my operation. The nerve Block they tried to do was a complete shambles & i finished up leaving the hospital without them doing anything after being stuck in the CT machine for 40 mins. NEVER going back there AGAIN !!!!
Oh and my weight loss for this week was 700 grams. all up 13.7 kgs. Not too bad. Dont expect miracles next week cos its my birthday. !! will keep you posted next time.

No comments: