Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Weigh In Week 15 & Star Challenge Week 5





This is a quick update before i actually go and weigh in. The star challenge for me this week didn't happen. I have heel spurs and cant walk or exercise without excruciating pain anyway i have decided to get some new runners for my birthday and try and do some sort of walking or step exercise. so i will concentrate on exercise next week and do sugar this week. I don't have a lot of sugar so the challenge this week was good, until Friday Night. OMG did i let my hair down.. not intentionally either. My close girlfriends decided to take me and Krystal out for BRUNCH - OK can make a really good choice here. Poached eggs on small piece of toast with Sm bit of bacon & chamomile tea. Yeah not doing too bad just yet. Skip lunch cos we did eat really late. Mum came over for my birthday with the plan that we would go out for tea to our favourite Restaurant.. instead we decided to get take away from there, bring it home and watch the football. All going according to plan points within range almost. Everything looking good. Until Krystal's brother to a previous marriage came in with a bottle of Southern Comfort for my birthday and coke and diet coke cos he wasn't sure which one i would prefer. Oh well by the end of the bottle i didn't really care which coke i was drinking. EWWWWWW shouldn't of done that. That blew the points right out of the water, but i did have a few saved from the week. OMg but not that many. LOL so i am DEFINITELY NOT expecting a loss this week. I just hope the gain isn't TOO bad. thank god my birthday is only ONCE a year. Anyway not to be outdone my neighbour came over for coffee as well and i offered her a drink of southern so out came the 2nd bottle. LMAO F**K. WHY WHY WHY did i do this. 2am in the morning my 40th with GST, postage & handling finished. Thank god it wasn't a HUGE celebration. Well its was but anyway lets just move right along now to the weigh in which will happen tonight.
However i did get a fantastic set of Mundial Knives & some lock and lock containers from my DD for my birthday, new runners from my mothers (here comes the exercise), $100 Bunnings voucher from DD B/F, money for the movies, taken out to brunch, $100 from my DF for a new dressing gown (since my is disgusting lol)bunch of flowers not too bad for an old girl. LOL
Will update again later today with my weigh in details.
oh yes i did exercise yesterday for 12 mins on my step and this morning for 15 mins. I am also nearly DEAD so i may not get to post anymore. hahahaha

As i previously stated i would post my gain this week. well to my surprise i lost weight and i am extremely happy about. 600 grams this week. wooo hoo so i really do have to concentrate next week and put it all together.

Another great win for my Rooboys too. Come on North lets see if we can get in the four.

Until next week!! Good luck !!

No comments: