Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Weigh In Week 16 & Star Challenge Week 6


This week has been a great week after my big birthday week last week. I worked hard this week to keep my weight on track after the big splurge last week. I know it didnt show on the scales last week and i knew that if i wasnt careful this week it would definately show up. However after weighing in this week with a new weigher (one who doesn't take the weight of your shoes off your weight) i was still lucky to lose another 500grams. So all up i have lost 14.8 kgs.
Our week here has been busy. My DD must be nesting as she has cleaned and thrown out and re-arranged our whole house. The floors are spotless. She has scrubbed all the grout with a toothbrush and polished and shined everything that can possibly be shined. She is so bored with all this waiting around for the TWINS to arrive. She is ready now for them to come. All in good time, i keep telling her. Secretly wishing they would arrive soon, to ease her boardom. My football team won their game on the weekend which was great as it places them in a good position for the finals. I didnt go this weekend because i was worried that my DD just might go into labour. As i sit here typing, still we are waiting. All i can say is that we are ready whenever it is.
Well my next goal is to get to 84.2kgs which is a 15 kgs loss and i am only 02 away from that so i'm working towards that next week.

Until then take care stay safe and i will report in again next week.

No comments: