Sunday, March 14, 2010

MIA for the past 18 months

Lets bring this blog up to date.
The Twins are now 18 months old and growing rapidly and into everything as expected, at this age.
I've been on a cruise and had a couple of weeks in Qld with my family and met quite a few of my fellow weight watchers on the forum.
My own health is not that crash hot so here we go again on the weight loss trail.
Over the past 2 years i've been busy with the twins of course and trying to get some organisation into the house.
We finally have a deck under the pergola, which is fantastic for the twins, and its added some extra space.
My DD has turned 18 and has now got her licence. wooo hooo (thats old news though because she is nearly 19)
I'll blog properly tomorrow. i just wanted to get this started again.
Cheers to you all
Sue

No comments: